The Dubai Mall (Arabic: دبي مول "Dubai Mall") is a shopping mall in Dubai. It is the second largest mall by total land area, and the 26th-largest shopping mall in the world by gross leasable area, tying with West Edmonton Mall and Fashion Island (Thailand)—both of which are older than it. It has a total retail floor area of 502,000 square metres (5,400,000 sq ft). Located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, it is part of the 20-billion-dollar Downtown complex (called Downtown Dubai), and includes over 1,200 shops. In 2011, it was the most visited building on the planet, attracting over 54 million visitors each year. Access to the mall is provided via Doha Street, rebuilt as a double-decker road in April 2009.
Assistant Sales Manager - Dubai Mall
Store name:- Tiffany & Co.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with internal and external clients
- Model and uphold Tiffany & Co. customer service standards
- Ensure implementation of company sales initiatives
- Become an expert on product and sales training modules
- Assist in supervising, developing, and training designated staff and supervisors
- Assist with recruitment and delivery of onboarding for new starters
- Key-holder responsibilities, such as opening and closing of the store
- A minimum three year’s retail leadership experience within a luxury retail or retail customer-focused environment
- A keen eye and interest in style with a passion for people
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base
- Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy
- You must be flexible to work non-traditional trading hours including weekdays and weekends, late night trade and all holidays
- Candidates with a bi-lingual capability are encouraged to apply
District Manager- Dubai Mall
Department: Retail Operations
Direct Reporting Line: District Manager
Subsidiary/country: Dubai, UAE
GSMS Grade: M4
Number of Personnel Managed: 50+
Deliver exceptional consumer experience tailored to the Brand Flagship through ensuring outstanding execution of global brand and retail operational standards
Foster a positive culture in the store and enable the Store Management team to create an active, authentic and consumer-centric culture in the store
Understand the concept and strategic importance of the Brand Flagship store and think broadly for the organization when setting the direction of the store and creating brand advocacy
Develop and lead the execution of a visionary, well thought-out business plan for the Brand Flagship
Provide input and feedback to different departments and global teams in order to achieve the Brand Flagship ambition
Support and coach the leadership team and associates to drive sales and meet key performance indicators, while managing expenses to increase profitability and drive brand advocacy
Partner with Store Management Teams to hire, develop and build a high performing team
Hold P&L accountability for the Brand Flagship store
Foster a collaborative working relationship with both the global and the Market organizations
Collaborate with Line Manager to develop clear action plans for the Brand Flagship and thrive to achieve objectives, deliverables and timelines
Ensure timely completion of all recordkeeping associated with applicants, new hires, payroll, performance appraisals, salary reviews, counselling, disciplinary actions and terminations
Produce results under a variety of situations/market conditions and overcomes barriers to the company s success in compliance with corporate guidelines
Consumers, Peers, Key Retail Support Functions i. e Marketing Activations, VM, Operations, Vendors and Supports Functions,
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong ability to understand and use financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes
Ability to use critical thinking and creative ways to solve problems
Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Strong ability to collaborate and influence across different levels and departments
Thrives under ambiguity; open to change and act as advocate for the new
Open to feedback; able to keep composure in stressful situations
Passion for adidas brand and for sport
Proficient with MS applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other computer software (Internet, POS Systems, etc)
Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
Demonstrated business management skills; P&L ownership, or comparable business operations experience
Minimum 5 years of relevant market experience with high street or flagship stores
Leadership role in a branded organisation (creating a brand experience)
Successful leadership of a team (50 people +)
Advanced numeracy, literacy and strong communication skills
- 2 to 3 years work experience with previous accounting experience in a hotel
- Primary experience in computing, recording, collecting, analyzing and verifying numerical date for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to compile facts and figures
- Proficiency with Ms Office and experience with PMS like Opera,
- Minimum of a high school diploma in Financial Accounting / College degree in Commerce or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience in a similar position in hospitality industry.
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledgeable in using Microsoft Dynamics
- Genuine service personality.
- Speak, show and live based on the Roveprint.
- Take ownership, lead by example. Be a Rovester!
- Ensure all operational tasks in Finance are conducted in line with the service standards and procedures.
- Set others up for success - coaching, training on-the-job, leading by example.
- Become immersed into the Roving way of living and deliver desired Rove Experiences
- Put Customer First
- Drive for Results
STORE DIRECTOR DUBAI MALL
Maximize sales and measure sales performance and conversion rates on a daily
basis through KPIs management, conversion rate, UPT, ADS
• Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers to bring new Clients to the business.
• Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
• Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising,
• Coach, develop and give the Team members opportunities to grow.
• Assist in assigning and monitoring sales goals of Sales Associates.
• Facilitate proactive communication between the hierarchy and Sales Associates.
Product and Stock Management
• Facilitate merchandise transfers to ensure that stock level complies with client expectations.
• Oversee and participate in department inventories to minimize stock losses.
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed in order to achieve maximum results.
WHO ARE YOU :
Demonstrating 5 years of Retail experience or more, preferably with at least 1 year of management in a luxury product setting, you are
• Passionate for the luxury industry
• A role model able to lead by example
• Inspiring the Team members by providing an outstanding customer service
• Business-oriented as well as focused on the training and development of the sales force
• Used to adjust priorities and to manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrating strong interpersonal communication, organization and follow-through skills
• Fluent in English
Basic Salary : 22 000 AED + yearly & monthly bonus + clothing allowance
Position based : Dubai ( UAE)
Important Note :-
We Are Not Recruiter , We Just Share All Jobs & All Jobs Are Free So If Anyone Ask For Money Then Do Not Pay to anyone . In Any Case , If You Want Jobs In Dubai Then Apply On Daily Basses & Wait For Right Calling. And Be passion.
For Supermarket Jobs :- Click Here
For Hotel Jobs :- Click Here
For Fresher Jobs :- Click Here
For Dubai CV Format :- Click Here
For More Fresher Jobs :- Click Here
For Canada Jobs:- Click Here
For US Jobs:- Click Here
For Dubai Airport Jobs :- Click Here