QCHEM Careers Jobs Opportunities
QCHEM Careers given chance to make your career In Dubai by finding hotel jobs in Dubai by QCHEM Qatar Careers hence there lots of people who wants to hired by QCHEM Company.
so Get ready to grab these Outstanding opportunity that may take your career beyond your expectation in case you get hired By QCHEM Careers Qatar. So let’s jump over the rest of details below and get chance hired by QCHEM Careers Qatar.
QCHEM Careers Jobs Vacancies Available Now In Qatar -2023
Al About QCHEM Group
Qatar Chemical Company Ltd. (Q-Chem) is owned by Mesaieed Petrochemical Holding Company QSC (MPHC) (49%), Chevron Phillips Chemical International Qatar Holdings LLC. (49%) and Qatar Petroleum (QP) (2%). MPHC is majority owned by Qatar Petroleum (QP).
The Q-Chem facility is a world-class integrated petrochemical plant producing high-density and medium-density polyethylene, 1-hexene and other products, using state-of-the-art technology provided by Chevron Phillips Chemical. Over $1bn was invested to engineer, construct and commission the Q-Chem facility, which began commercial operations in 2004.
Located in Mesaieed Industrial City, the Q-Chem complex has a production designed capacity of 453,000 tonnes/year of PE and a 1-hexene unit with a designed capacity of 47,000 tonnes/year. The site also has a sulphur recovery and solidification plant. After the success of Q-Chem, a new $2bn project – Qatar Chemical Company II Ltd.
(Q-Chem II) – was constructed adjacent to the Q-Chem plant. Q-Chem II began operation in 2010 and includes 350,000 tonnes/year of HDPE, and the first full-range normal alpha-olefins (NAO) unit in the State of Qatar with a capacity of 345,000 tonnes/year. Q-Chem II is owned by MPHC (49%), Chevron Phillips Chemical International Qatar Holdings LLC. (49%) and QP (2%). Ras Laffan Olefins Company Ltd. (RLOC), 53.31%-owned by Q-Chem II, 45.69% by Qatofin Company QSC (Qatofin) and 1% by QP, constructed a world-class 1.3million tonnes/year ethylene cracker unit, inaugurated in 2010. RLOC is operated by Q-Chem II on behalf of its partners.
- Production Trainer
- Learning And Development Specialist
- Shift Supervisor
- Process Safety Specialist
- Fire Safety Coordinator
- Safety Specialist
- Instrument and Electrical Engineer
- Instrument & Analyzer Technician
- Mechanical Engineer
- Planning Engineer (Maintenance)
Group Name:- QCHEM
- Job Location:-Qatar
Range:-2000 – 8000 QR /- (Not Confirm)
How Can We Apply For QCHEM Careers?
Your have amazing chance to get QCHEM Qatar Careers if your want to make your career in Dubai then apply for QCHEM Careers Jobs in Qatar by just sent your cv by click on submit your cv online link given below. so all the best.
SUBMIT CV ONLINE
Important Note :-
We Are Not Recruiter , We Just Share All Jobs & All Jobs Are Free So If Anyone Ask For Money Then Do Not Pay to anyone . In Any Case , If You Want Jobs In Dubai Then Apply On Daily Basses & Wait For Right Calling. And Be passion.
- For Supermarket Jobs :- Click Here
- For Hotel Jobs :- Click Here
- For Fresher Jobs :- Click Here
- For Dubai CV Format :- Click Here
- For More Fresher Jobs :- Click Here
- For Canada Jobs:- Click Here
- First Abu Dhabi Bank Jobs :- Click Here
- The First Group Jobs :- Click Here
- Gargash Group Jobs :- Click Here
- Amana Health Care Jobs :- Click Here
- Al Rostamani Group Jobs :- Click Here
- SLS Group Jobs :- Click Here
- Masdar Group Jobs :- Click Here
- Kanad Hospital Jobs :- Click Here
- G42 Group Jobs :- Click Here
- Tashas Group Jobs :- Click Here
- Khidmah Group Jobs :- Click Here
- Thumbay Hospital Jobs :- Click Here
- CBD Group Jobs :- Click Here