Ajman University was established in 17 June 1988 as the first private university in the GCC, Ajman University (AU) also was the first university in the UAE to admit expatriate students under the institutional name "Ajman University College of Science and Technology" and subsequently was renamed "Ajman University of Science and Technology". In 2018, it was renamed again to "Ajman University".
The institution continues to be a pioneer for inclusion, innovation, and social impact. In 2020, Ajman University became one of the first six higher education institutions in the world to receive global accreditation from the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), UK’s independent body and a global leader in quality assurance for higher education.
The 2021 QS World University Rankings lists AU as one of the top 750 universities globally with the 3rd most international students and 5th most international faculty among institutions worldwide. The “Top 50 Under 50” QS Rankings names AU as one of the top 150 young universities anywhere. The distinct location is ranked by QS as the 60th best student destination on the planet. In 2019, it was awarded “Five QS Stars” in the categories of Social Responsibility, Inclusiveness and Learning Environment.
How To apply For Jobs In Ajman University ?
To apply for all jobs in Ajman University you have send your cv on email mention below every job description . and make sure you CV or resume may fulfil the all the requirements given below. All the very best to all of you.
part time jobs in Ajman
- To assist students, individually or in-group, during free hours to practice or reinforce learned concepts.
- To supervise students, under the guidance of Faculty Members, utilizing a variety of methods including discussions and role-playing during free hours.
- To assist students in all experiments and lab works.
- To provide support in field training courses
- To assist the instructors in planning and preparing for daily activities
- To assist the instructors in correcting practical tests related to the courses.
- To prepare quantitatively and qualitatively adequate experiments in a timely manner.
- To respond to staff' technical questions, and to questions related to the use of equipment.
- To guide and help students and part-time instructors with using Ajman System and Moodle to perform related work.
- To help to implement course timetable on Ajman System so that students can register.
- To provide guidance and assistance for new students
- To assist Academic Advisor to register new students every semester.
- To supervise the final exam procedures (proctors' distribution and their attendance, daily reports collection and final report preparation).
- To maintain laboratory equipment and instruments in optimal operating condition.
- To make statistical calculations, analyze data and prepare reports summarizing results.
A holder of Bachelor or Master Degree in Archeticture, Art or Design from reputed college/ university
Experience :- with a minimum 2-3 years' experience.
- · Lead the development and implementation of strategies for effective marketing, branding, communication, recruitment, social media, and advertising campaigns.
- · Introduce new branding initiatives in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- · Maintain a first-class web presence, effective social media, and other communication channels to drive strong awareness and impact across all stakeholders.
- · Ensure the alignment of student recruitment activities with the mission and vision of AU.
- · Create effective marketing publications, enrollment materials, digital and web assets, and recruitment videos that achieve recruitment targets.
- · Build a strong and high-quality student pipeline at academic fairs, conferences, networking events as well as working closely with field recruiters.
- · Strengthen the existing connections and develop new relationships with schools and other stakeholders.
- · Plan and organize events on a regular basis to promote the image of the University and improve student recruitment.
- · Work closely with deans, directors, and managers to develop and implement comprehensive and effective recruitment plans.
- · Prepare and submit comprehensive reports on recruitment strategies prior to the beginning of each recruitment cycle.
- · Engage in data-driven decision making for marketing, communication, branding, and recruitment activities.
- · Develop and validate enrollment forecasting models and demonstrate their effective utilization.
- · Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing, recruitment, and admission activities being carried out by different team members to ensure the achievement of the strategic goals.
- · Initiate and implement measurable performance targets.
- · Develop marketing plans that effectively reach target segments of students and achieve diversity aspects of recruited students.
- · Lead the implementation of the University’s recruitment strategy to maximize the growth in student recruitment.
- · Ensure that recruitment priorities and associated activities in current and emerging markets are clearly identified and aligned with the University’s overall strategy.
- · Analyze and interpret market-related data to report on performance against targets, provide insights and make recommendations to meet recruitment objectives
- · Provide support, guidance, and advice to colleges and offices to develop and deliver recruitment plans in line with the University’s strategic goals.
- · Manage the relationships with school counselors, partners and other external bodies to ensure effective representation of the University in all events, exhibitions, and occasions.
- · Represent the University externally, attend meetings and sitting on Committees with educational institutions, government representatives and external bodies.
- · Plan, organize and participate in inward visits (conferences/ presentations/ workshops) designed to inform and motivate a range of stakeholders, including prospective students, agents and partners, school counselors and representatives from UAE and overseas governments or funding bodies.
- · Ensure that the brand’s story is communicated creatively with stakeholders in order to maximize the attention and reputation.
- · Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or a related field. A Master’s Degree in marketing or any technical field is preferred.
- · A minimum of ten years’ experience in the field, with at least five years at the managerial level within the higher education domain.
- · Experience in developing creative and compelling content for use in multiple platforms.
- · Experience in executing marketing and communication strategies across multiple channels.
- · Excellent knowledge of marketing and communication best practices.
- · Fluency in the English language. Arabic is an additional advantage.
- · Ability to write and edit compelling content for various digital and printed materials, campaigns and web platforms.
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable in attending and leading customer-facing recruitment events.
- · Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing strategies.
- · A ground-breaking leader with creative and strategic acumen coupled with strong business intellect necessary for taking the business to the next level.
- · Proven interpersonal skills, including leadership, negotiation, influencing and relationship building.
- · Strong understanding of the opportunities and challenges affecting higher education in terms of student recruitment and international partnership development.
- · Strong personal presence, well developed presentational skills with an ability to negotiate successful outcomes.
- · Confident working with data and excellent analytical skills
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze data and trends to develop ways to improve employee retention and engagement.
- Maintain the health insurance process, provide guidance, support, and advice to patients dealing with complex medical issues.
- Coordinate in maintaining health staff related records and undertaking usual procedures reviews.
- Manage grievances and concerns by evaluating claims and gathering required information.
- Ensure compliance with policies, contractual provisions, and consistent practices,
- Track completion of probationary reviews and monitor any issues requiring follow up measures.
- Ensures fairness and consistency of all AUSTs’ policies and corrective actions.
- Work within employee relations activities to promote an office wide culture of customer service.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management.
- Minimum three years Human Resources experience, preferably including employee relations.
- Broad specialized knowledge equivalent to such degree.
- UAE National (preferred)
- · Good consultative, negotiation, analytical and influencing skills.
- · Ability to be equitable, confidential and consistent in complex situations.
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; energetic & positive attitude.
- · Efficient organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- · Creative, problem solver and outcomes-focused.
- · Very good command of facilitate decision making.
- · Strong understanding of legal provisions, policies and procedures.
- · Excellent experience in handing Employee Relations issues for a diverse, multi-cultural workforce.
Apply On :- email@example.com
- · Plan, organize and implement swimming tryouts, training sessions, intramural and friendly meets.
- · Provide professional coaching for AU swimming team and monitor the physical, technical and tactical progress of the team's members.
- · Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in and around the swimming pool facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure the safety of patrons in the event of an emergency.
- · Administer emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- · Adhere to using protective equipment when intervening in the event of incident or emergency.
- · Perform various maintenance duties around the pool deck and office as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility such as straightening deck chairs, checking lifeguard and pool equipment and clocks.
- · Prepare and maintain appropriate activity reports.
- · Enforce pool rules related to conduct, attire and swimming ability.
- · Administrator user swims proficiency tests.
- · Minimum Education Requirement: Physical education degree is required or diploma.
- · Swimming coach certification.
- · A minimum of five years of previous experience including at least two years as a lifeguard.
- · Ability to react calmly and efficiently in emergency situations.
- · Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- · Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- · Knowledge and demonstration of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- · Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- · Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- · Ability to pass a timed 400-meter swim fitness test.
- · Ability to pass routine rescue test put in place by the manager of athletics for aquatics.
- · Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external constituents
- · Assist in preparing plans, organizing workshops, training, trips, etc.
- · Assist in preparing documents and keeping financial records
- · Expert in organized documentation of all activities.
- · Monitor and make the progress report of all activities.
- · Arrange appointments and meetings.
- · Log Minutes of Meetings (MoMs)
- · Follow-up with different offices on requests like purchase, media, etc.
- · Handle enquiries from students, visitors and parents from outside the UAE and Abroad.
- · Deal with enquiries from university staff regarding international students.
- · Process applications from potential students and exchange students.
- · Organize orientation days for new international students.
- · Facilitate the arrival of new students.
- · Coordinate events for international students.
· Excellent computer skills in using Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
· Prior secretarial experience is preferred.
· Excellent communication skills in English.
· Foreign language skills are added advantage.
· A professional and well-organized approach to work with a proven record of accomplishment.
· Reliability and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends.
· Flexibility to work outside strict working hours.
Apply On :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Creates & develops audit programs in accordance with internal auditing standards.
- · Conduct internal audits of various department functions including operational and financial audits.
- · Review findings and recommendations with University faculty and administrators in a way that gains their acceptance of proposed changes.
- · Develop and make presentations to the University community concerning internal accounting controls and compliance.
- · Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- · Determine compliance with University and procedures, UAE laws and regulations and University contractual requirements.
- · Review documents, records, reports and procedures for accuracy and effectiveness.
- · Follow-up on findings and recommendations to ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- · Work with the university community to assist in the implementation of policies, procedures and practices.
- · Work to improve operational, functional and technical systems.
- · Maintain current knowledge of new developments in the accounting and internal auditing fields as applicable to the University.
- Master's degree in accounting or finance with 5 years of progressive auditing experience in university/college accounting or auditing environment.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is prefferable.
- · Knowledge of changes in labour laws.
- · Knowledge of financial recordkeeping procedures, laws, regulations, and standards.
- · Ability to establish, implement and evaluate short- and long-range audit plans.
- · Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- · Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
Apply On :- email@example.com
jobs in Ajman University
· Assess the fitness status of participants through a series of fitness tests.
· Create and develop exercise programs and diet regimen based on participant’s fitness level and age.
· Determine the needs and capabilities of participants and prescribe appropriate exercise program.
· Organize and conduct aerobic and circuit training classes for the AU students on a regular basis.
· Advise participants on proper diet and exercise techniques to achieve maximum results and prevent injury.
· Motivate students to take part in fitness programs.
· Design and develop health and fitness awareness campaigns and promotions.
· Monitor the users in implementing the Fitness Center rules and regulations.
· Ensure the Fitness Center is clean and free of health and safety hazards.
· Monitor the misuse of equipment.
· Request for maintenance of fitness center equipment and machines whenever necessary.
· Maintain a safe and organized fitness center at all times.
· Assist in non-gym related activities including recreational programs.
Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or any related field, with at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Apply On :- firstname.lastname@example.org
jobs in Ajman free zone
· Scheduling student's consultations.
· Assessing students and identifying their problems.
· Engaging in discussion with students and making them feel comfortable
· Undertaking psychometric testing.
· Evaluating students' responses over time.
· Organizing a long-term counseling plan that involves multiple visits.
· Offering services to all age groups.
· Offering both one-on-one and group counseling.
· Select, administer, and interpret psychological tests to assess intelligence, aptitudes, abilities, or interests.
· Analyze data such as interview notes, test results.
· Collect information about students using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, and other assessment methods
· Provides office support that includes screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative issues and inquiries as they arise.
· Organizes and facilitates meetings and special events; schedules and coordinates dates and times, venues, attendance, agendas, and facilities; takes minutes, and provides administrative support and follow-up on matters arising from meetings.
· Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
· Assist in the scheduling and coordination of the manager's appointments and travel arrangements.
· Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
· Guides and oversees the work of lower graded staff and/or student employees when engaged in directly related support activities.
· Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies and equipment for the office.
· University diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Psychology.
· At least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Should have at least three years of experience practicing counseling and administrative duties.
· English and Arabic language is required
Apply On:- email@example.com
Ajman university careers
· Answer telephones, route calls, take messages, and provide general information; greet and direct visitors; answer routine inquiries; maintain log of inquiries as required.
· Open and route incoming mail; distribute correspondence and other material to department staff/faculty.
· Perform a variety of routine typing assignments as appropriate to the position;
· May operate a personal computer to draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials; type and mail form letters.
· Copy and/or duplicate materials as requested; may oversee day-to-day operation of copy machine.
· Establish, maintain, process, and/or updates files, records, and/or other documents.
· May perform specialized services of a routine clerical/administrative nature in strict accordance with established procedural guidelines, as appropriate to the position.
· May schedule or assist in scheduling appointments, meetings, and/or conferences, as appropriate to the position.
· May order, stock, and distribute office supplies.
· Bachelor Degree with 2 to 3 years of experience related to the secretarial field.
· Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
· Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
· Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment.
· Record maintenance skills.
· Receptionist skills.
Important Note :-
We Are Not Recruiter , We Just Share All Jobs In UAE & All Jobs Are Free So If Anyone Ask For Money Then Do Not Pay to anyone . In Any Case , If You Want Jobs In Dubai Then Apply On Daily Basses & Wait For Right Calling.
For Fresher Jobs :- Click Here
For Dubai CV Format :- Click Here
For More Fresher Jobs :- Click Here
For Canada Jobs:- Click Here
For Supermarket Jobs :- Click Here
For Hotel Jobs :- Click Here
For US Jobs:- Click Here
For Dubai Airport Jobs :- Click Here
For Walk In Interview In Dubai :- Click Here
For HR Jobs In Dubai :- Click Here
For Site Engineer Jobs In Dubai :- Click Here
For Driver Jobs In Dubai :- Click Here
For HVAC Engineer Jobs In Dubai :- Click Here
For Safety Officer Jobs In Dubai :- Click Here
For Fresher Jobs In Dubai :- Click Here
For Sales Executive Jobs In Dubai :- Click Here
Part Time Jobs In Dubai :- Click Here
Sales Jobs In Dubai :- Click Here
Tags:- jobs in ajman, ajman jobs, part time jobs in ajman, ajman university careers, ajman free zone contact, ajman uae, walk in interview in ajman, jobs in ajman free zone, jobs in ajman, jobs in ajman free zone, jobs in ajman for freshers, jobs in ajman schools, jobs in ajman bank, jobs in ajman university, jobs in ajman industrial area