In the field of marketing, you are enforced to achieve sales target that given to you. As a digital marketer, you should know the essential steps of marketing tactics that how to build a trust with prospective clients, how to make customers happy to purchase the product and then how to convert sales leads into customers by selling quality not quantity. To develop a successful sales strategy, you need to do market research deeply, promoting the product by advertising it and creative ideas can make your sales plan strong. By doing all this, you can expect to maximize profits and make yourself close enough towards achieving target.
Associate Retail Marketing Manager
- Creating detailed campaigns in collaboration with account managers and retailers according to LEGO marketing priorities, full shopper funnel consideration and retailer CRM capabilities
- Creation of toolboxes for local campaigns, including tailored assets for top customers
- Evaluation of key eCommerce metrics at a customer level and post analysis on campaigns in order to provide meaningful insight for future activity
- Supervising consistent execution across customers, from awareness through to conversion. Including product PDPs, onsite & offsite discoverability and display advertising
- Consolidation of weekly insights on BU and customer level. Interprets customer specific analysis and defines short and mid-term actions
- Direct management of key eCommerce retailers and development of solid and trusting relationships between retailers and the LEGO Group
- Accountable for creating and executing annual business plans with own retailers (including P&L responsibility, performance tracking, forecasting and delivery of commercial objectives)
- Driving SEO and SEM strategy within retailers
- Coordinating external agency and digital marketing manager to optimize performance
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a business-related field)
· Work experience in e-commerce (either on customer or premium consumer brand side)
· Knowledge of e-commerce retail landscape and its dynamics
· Understanding retailer’s needs on pure e-com and/or omni-channel business
· Advantages: experience of working with Agile or Scrum, familiarity with google analytics or equivalent tool
· Shopper-centric orientation - acting and developing on shopper and eComm platforms data & insights
· Communication skills and interpersonal skills - ability to challenge colleagues and retailers constructively
· Organizational and project management skills
· Entrepreneurial mentality: able to embrace test & learn culture
Sales and Marketing Jobs in Dubai
Assisting the sales team and focuses mostly on preparation and distribution of sales documents as required.
Attending the operations meeting and follow up with planning on pending orders / urgent requests or items delivery and updates the sales team accordingly.
Responsible for updating Order bank and Order booking in the system on daily basis.
Makes sales invoices, reports the sales closing/status to sales team and attending the sales meeting as & when required.
Preparation of budget, sales forecast and quotations in coordination with sales team as per the direction of Sales and Marketing Manager as and when required.
Coordinates with finance for price to prepare new quotations, LC shipment details and to prepare credit/debit notes if any... as per the advice of sales team.
Coordinates with admin for exports shipment documentations and shipment terms where required.
Works closely with sales team to report the department progress and to achieve the targeted sales.
Bachelor degree in Business or Sales & Marketing Management.
Two to three years experiance as Sales Administrator/ Sales Coordinator.
Computer literacy skills (MS word, excel & PowerPoint)
Knowledge in ERP based systems and business applications software’s.
Fluent in English for oral and writing communication.
Digital Marketing Jobs In Dubai
Marketing & Graphic Designing (4.Nos)
1) Web Programming
2) Social Media Marketing
3) Digital Marketing
4) Graphic Designing
Sector: Document Clearing Company
Experience: at least 1 year in a relevant field
Monthly Salary: 2500 Dirham
Benefits: Visa will be provided
Send Resume & full photo at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Jobs In Dubai For Freshers
Marketing & Operations Intern
Oliv - Dubai
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
- Planning sales schedules and event coordination
- Deal with any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
Requirements to apply
- Bachelor in Business/Marketing/Administration or a relevant field of study
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Knowledge of all MS office applications
- Must be passionate about pets and okay with working for a pet-grooming company
Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing Jobs in Dubai
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the brand identity; broaden awareness of its fashion products.
- Develop and implement a company wide plan to increase sales.
- To develop and maintain a database of media contacts.
- Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow the brand to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, external audiences.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization and have the ability Work with the staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Develop print communications including the annual marketing report and marketing collateral materials and manage relationships with associated suppliers and clients.
- PR literary writing and media relations support;
- Communication and coordination with headquarters
- Work with the Website Manager to maximize the impact of electronic communications in relation to marketing and new media
- 2 years’ experience in General Marketing , PR and Digital Marketing monitoring.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Arabic
- Good knowledge on social media, marketing, branding & PR.
- Responsible in marketing & public relation activities for the company.
- Responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Digital Marketing Jobs In Dubai
Job Title: Digital Marketing/ Social Media Specialist (walk in interview)
Company Name: Talal Hassan Food Stuff Trading LLC – Dubai
Knowledge Required: Paid Marketing, Google Analytics, Google WebMaster Tools, Goal Conversions, etc
Skills: Good Editing, Presentation and writing skills
Job Location: Dubai
Walk in interview details:
For walk in interview please contact on : +971 556254752
Marketing Jobs In UAE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
University Degree, preferably in Marketing
Preferably, over 1-year Marketing work experience
Fluency in the English language (speaking, reading, writing)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Dynamic and Creative
Strong interpersonal skills
Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, power-point)
Proficiency in SAP (not mandatory but preferred)
Digital Marketing Jobs In Dubai
Digital Marketing & Social Media Expert (Walk in interview)
Digital Marketing & Social Media Expert
Company Name: Talal Hassan Food Stuff Trading LLC
Job Location: Dubai
Salary range: 2,500 to 3,500
Experience required: 1 year experience in Social Media Marketing, 2 years in web designing & leads generation
Walk in interview
For walk in interview please contact on +971556254752
Senior Trade Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai
Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic speaking is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any equivalence
+8 years of experience working in Sales and Trade Marketing Departments in FMCG Beauty, Personal or Health Care
Regional Distributor P&L Management and Category Management experience
Nielsen and Epos knowledge, Market Share and Distribution driven
Analytical skills and data driven
What You Can Expect From Us
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
Attractive salary package
Continued learning and growth opportunities
Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai
Conrad Hotels & Resorts
· Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
· Proven experience of working to and understanding key marketing and PR disciplines, plans and strategies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. High level proficiency of native language dependant on location of role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management and project and time management
· Demonstrates an understanding of commercial awareness, able to adapt to changing priorities with key judgement and decision making skills
· Able to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals
· Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
· Friendly demeanour, positive and enthusiastic attitude with strong customer focus and ability to work independently
· Honesty, integrity, passion for hard work and achieving results and successful outcomes
· Demonstrated self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
· Creatively minded and has a desire to work in marketing and/or PR for the hospitality industry
· Minimum 8 years in a similar role
· Marketing Degree or CIM Qualification
· Previous experience of working in a marketing and PR role for the hospitality industry
· Able to speak further key business languages
· Qualifications or courses relating to creative, descriptive or effective writing
Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai
- Developing the hotel’s communication strategies and execute the marketing, public relations and marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Sales, Spa, Food and Beverage departments to ensure profit growth and brand exposures
- Serving as the hotel’s primary brand ambassador, ensuring that brand guidelines are followed
- Planning and executing 6 - 8 media events per year, ranging from restaurant launches, packages, media familiarization trips, etc
- Researching, analyzing and monitoring financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized.
Your experience and skills include:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social networks and or onscreen advertising campaigns
- Excellent leadership, organizational and administrative skills
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Arabic language is a plus
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelors Degree with concentration in Marketing & Communications or related field
Business Development Manager- International Business
Al Sahiba General Trading -
- We are looking at candidates with very strong experience in UAE with any of the major FMCG company who decides on distribution and product placement strategy.
- Candidates with around 12- 15 years of total experience with at least 5 years in UAE, and currently working in UAE.
- Qualification MBA.
Marketing Executive Jobs In Dubai
Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude to dealing with people
Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
Ability to task/project manage own workload
Ability to work under pressure
Excellent time management skills
Capable of working independently and as part of the project team
Capable of liaising with colleagues of all levels
Have responsibility as an individual
Committed to quality
Fluency in both spoken and written Arabic and English
Ability to use email and Internet applications
Good level of competency in Microsoft Office applications; Word (including mail merge), Excel, PowerPoint
Additional software desirable: Access, Projects and web applications
Product Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai
- Coordinating with market analysis team in full coordination for defining and forecasting the plans. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Coordinating with the segment leaders to grow sales and market. Defining and ensuring implementation of product marketing strategies in the assigned area to meet business objectives. Executing sales and marketing activities in order to support the sales organizations.
- Implementing of local go-to–market strategy which include product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
- Ensuring achievement of established targets through oversight and defining plans for improvement in actions as needed. Focusing on achievement of supply order in collaboration with the segment leaders as well as creating the ground in local markets to ensure demand orders growth as targeted.
- Providing product and technical support to segment leaders and customers to ensure best services.
- Driving sales efficiency by ensuring appropriate product knowledge (technical and sales) for each Sales person.
- Developing and implementing annual sales and marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Areas, Divisions and Product Groups. Preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Ensuring local profitable business growth in the domestic market. Ensuring a balanced growth through all product lines or product group. Creating demand through technical promotion, providing solutions and a value base selling approach.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the customers and consultants to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction. Understanding customer needs in the market by visiting customers. Ensuring the customer satisfaction surveys are executed and analyzing the results with the corrective actions.
- Developing and implementing product support and product training to ensure high customer satisfaction in cooperation with the global team. Working closely with project management, order handling team and the logistics team to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction on delivery.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business and following all applicable legal, customer and ABB’s health, safety and environment requirements all the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 6-7 years’ experience in sales and product management with at least 4 years’ experience in Medium Voltage Motors.
- Fluency in English language necessary for the role, fluency in Arabic language would be considered as an advantage.
Junior Marketing Executive Jobs In UAE
Company Name Sharaf DG Company Location Dubai, United Arab Emirat
Key Performance Areas (KPAs) & Principal Accountabilities
- Manage Affiliate Channels
- Manage Content Publishers
- Manage Influencers - Bloggers, Vloggers and Agencies
- Timely production and distribution of content, coupons and advertising materials
- Reports on Channel Insights, Voucher redemptions and Revenue per channel
- Reports on product visibility and revenue on Vendors/partners portal.
- Co-ordinate with Operations team on order tracking, on case to case basis
- Maintain Sales Track of Affiliates
- Follow-up with Finance for Invoicing and payment for Affiliates
Experience (Yrs & Field): 2-3 years
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Professional Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or Equivalent
Skills & Abilities:
- Expert level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail is a must
- You are aware of the latest retail marketing trends and are IT savvy with hands on experience with marketing related software.
Important Note :-
We Are Not Recruiter , We Just Share All Jobs & All Jobs Are Free So If Anyone Ask For Money Then Do Not Pay to anyone . In Any Case , If You Want Jobs In Dubai Then Apply On Daily Basses & Wait For Right Calling. And Be passion
For Supermarket Jobs :- Click Here
For Hotel Jobs :- Click Here
For Fresher Jobs :- Click Here
For Dubai CV Format :- Click Here
For More Fresher Jobs :- Click Here
For Canada Jobs:- Click Here
For US Jobs:- Click Here
For Dubai Airport Jobs :- Click Here